Home lifts, adapted to people with reduced mobility
The SHE-004 is adapted for people with reduced mobility. For this, the standard model has a car mirror, voice synthesizer, car display, UPS autonomous rescue system and two-way intercommunication system.
Unlike the other SHE models, this one works through two toothed belts. The minimum shaft necessary for its installation increases to 1,550 x 1,650 mm.
Low consumption single-phase electric home elevator that does not need to increase the electrical power of the house its installation. Also suitable for public buildings or commercial premises, where it is mandatory by law to have an accessible elevator. 385 kg load capacity.
- Minimum shaft : 1.550 x 1.650 mm
Maximum dimensions: 1.000 x 1.200 mm*.
Maximum dimensions: 1.100 x 1.400 mm*.
- With automatic doors.
- Free-access door: 800/900 mm.
- Headroom in the lift car: 2,100 mm.
- Minimum clearance above the lift car: 2,700 mm.
- Minimum shaft pit: 200 mm.
*Check other measurements.
- Type of traction: single-phase electric 220v.
- Type of actuation: conveyor belt.
- Nominal load: 385 kg.
- Boardings: single (possibility of double).
- Maximum travel distance: 15m.
- Consumption: 1.5 kW.
- Landing doors: automatic.
- Lift car doors: automatic.
- Variable frequency.
- Autonomous rescue system, where the car doors open in the event of a power failure
- Two-way telephone.
- Parachute safety device powered by a speed limiter.
- Interlocking of landing doors and car doors.
- Emergency lighting in the case of power outages.
MAXIMUM TRAVEL DISTANCE