Home elevator for small spaces
The main feature of the S.H.E-001 home elevator is that it does not have car doors, so its operation is carried out through the continuous push button. As for the landing doors, they are semi-automatic.
It is designed to be installed in confined spaces. It only needs a little more than 1 × 1 m (width per bottom) of hole. It is a low-consumption electric-single-phase domestic elevator that has no counterweight or machine room. It is not necessary to increase the electrical power of the house for its use. You can choose the finish or customize the car panel.
- Minimum gap : 1.100 x 950 mm
Minimum dimensions: 800 x 800 mm*.
Maximum dimensions: 1.000 x 1.250 mm*.
- No car doors.
- Door free space: 700/800 mm.
- Car free height: 2.100 mm.
- Minimal scape: 2.600 mm.
- Minimum pit: 190 mm.
*Check availability in other measures.
- Traction type: electric-single phase 220v.
- Type of drive: belts.
- Nominal load: 300 kg.
- Boardings: simple (possibility of double).
- Maximum travel: 15m.
- Minimum power: 1.5 kw.
- Sliding doors: semi-automatic.
- Car doors: withoutdoors (optional cabin doors).
- Frequency converter.
- Rescue system for the opening of cabin doors (optional, if it incorporates doors in the car).
- Automatic re-leveling.
- Stop button in the car.
- Bi-directional telephone.
- Parachute driven by speed limiter.
- Photoelectric barrier.
- Continuous pulsation for when there are no cabin doors (mandatory).
- Interlocking of landing and cabin doors when it has them.