Standard home lift model
The S.H.E-002 home lift has bus doors, and features the latest technological advances in the sector. It has a maximum travel distance of 15 metres, and the minimum shaft size for installation is only 1,100 x 1,000 mm – it is designed to be installable virtually anywhere.
It is a single-phase, low-consumption electric home lift that does not require counterweights or a machine room. It can be used without the need to increase a home’s electrical output. You can choose the finish, or personalise the car’s panel.
- Minimum shaft : 1.100 x 1.000 mm
Minimum dimensions: 800 x 800 mm*.
Maximum dimensions: 1.000 x 1.250 mm*.
- Featuring bus doors on the lift car.
- Free-access door: 700/800 mm.
- Headroom in the lift car: 2,100 mm.
- Minimum clearance above the lift car: 2,600 mm.
- Minimum shaft pit: 190 mm.
*Check other measurements.
- Type of traction: single-phase electric 220v.
- Type of actuation: conveyor belt.
- Nominal load: 300 kg.
- Boardings: single (possibility of double).
- Maximum travel distance: 15m.
- Consumption: 1.5 kW.
- Landing doors: semi-automatic.
- Lift car doors: bus type (option: automatic doors, SHE-003).
- Variable frequency.
- Autonomous rescue system, with doors opening in the event of a power failure.
- In-car “stop” button.
- Two-way telephone.
- Parachute safety device powered by a speed limiter.
- Photoelectric barrier.
- Continuous pulsation for when there are no car doors (mandatory).
- Interlocking of landing doors and car doors when in motion.
- Emergency lighting in the case of power outages.
MAXIMUM TRAVEL DISTANCE