Home lift standard model
The home lift S.H.E-002 has bus doors and the latest technological advances in the sector. It has a maximum travel of 15 meters and the minimum gap for its installation is only 1,100 x 1000 mm, so it is designed so that it can be placed virtually anywhere.
It is a low-consumption electric-single-phase domestic elevator that has no counterweight or machine room. It is not necessary to increase the electrical power of the house for its use. You can choose the finish or customize the cabin panel.
- Minimum gap : 1.100 x 1.000 mm
Minimum dimensions: 800 x 800 mm*.
Maximum dimensions: 1.000 x 1.250 mm*.
- Bus-type lift cars doors.
- Door free space: 700/800 mm.
- Car free height: 2.100 mm.
- Minimal scape: 2.600 mm.
- Minimum pit: 190 mm.
*Check availability in other measures.
- Traction type: electric-single phase 220v.
- Type of drive: belts.
- Nominal load: 300 kg.
- Boardings: simple (possibility of double).
- Maximum travel: 15m.
- Minimum power: 1.5 kw.
- Sliding doors: semi-automatic.
- Car doors: type-bus (automatic car doors S.H.E-003).
- Frequency converter.
- Rescue system for the opening of cabin doors (optional, if it incorporates doors in the car).
- Automatic re-leveling.
- Stop button in the car.
- Bi-directional telephone.
- Parachute driven by speed limiter.
- Photoelectric barrier.
- Continuous pulsation for when there are no cabin doors (mandatory).
- Interlocking of landing and cabin doors when it has them.