Home lifts with automatic doors
S.H.E-003 home lift has automatic car doors.
This type of door is suitable to be used by people with diverse functional needs. With models 001 and 002, the minimum shaft necessary for installation increases to 1,230 x 1,220 mm.
This is a single-phase electric lift with low power consumption – one that doesn’t require counterweights or a machine room. You also don’t need to increase your home’s electrical output in order to use it. You can choose the finish, or personalise the car’s panel.
- Minimum shaft : 1.230 x 1.220 mm
Minimum dimensions: 900 x 1.000 mm*.
Maximum dimensions: 1.000 x 1.250 mm*.
- With automatic doors.
- Free-access door: 600/700/800 mm.
- Headroom in the lift car: 2,100 mm.
- Minimum clearance above the lift car: 2,600 mm.
- Minimum shaft pit: 190 mm.
*Check other measurements.
- Type of traction: single-phase electric 220v.
- Type of actuation: conveyor belt.
- Nominal load: 300 kg.
- Boardings: single (possibility of double).
- Maximum travel distance: 15m.
- Consumption: 1.5 kW.
- Landing doors: automatic.
- Lift car doors: automatic.
- Variable frequency.
- Autonomous rescue system, where the car doors open in the event of a power failure
- Two-way telephone.
- Parachute safety device powered by a speed limiter.
- Interlocking of landing doors and car doors.
- Emergency lighting in the case of power outages.
MAXIMUM TRAVEL DISTANCE