Lifts with automatic doors
The SHE 003 model is suitable for people with functional diversity to use it easily, thanks to automatic car doors.
The minimum space required for installation increases slightly compared to models 001 and 002 to 1.230 x 1.220 mm. It also has no counterweight, no engine room.
Its low-consumption electrical-single-phase drive system allows it to be installed and used without increasing electrical power. You can choose the finish or customize the cabin panel.
- Minimum shaft : 1.230 x 1.220 mm
- Minimum dimensions car: 900 x 1.000 mm*.
- Maximum dimensions car: 1.000 x 1.250 mm*.
- With automatic doors.
- Free-access door: 600/700/800 mm.
- Headroom in the lift car: 2,100 mm.
- Minimum clearance above the lift car: 2,600 mm.
- Minimum shaft pit: 190 mm.
*Check other measurements.
- Type of traction: single-phase electric 220v.
- Type of actuation: conveyor belt.
- Nominal load: 300 kg.
- Boardings: single (possibility of double).
- Maximum travel distance: 15m.
- Consumption: 1.5 kW.
- Landing doors: automatic.
- Lift car doors: automatic.
- Variable frequency.
- Autonomous rescue system, where the car doors open in the event of a power failure
- Two-way telephone.
- Parachute safety device powered by a speed limiter.
- Interlocking of landing doors and car doors.
- Emergency lighting in the case of power outages.
MAXIMUM TRAVEL DISTANCE
Home lift for small spaces
Electric home lift standard model
Adapted to people with reduced mobility