Accessible home lifts for the disabled
The SHE 004 is an accessible lifts adapted to the accessibility regulations EN 81-41, It is ideal for public buildings or commercial premises, where it is mandatory by law to have accessible elevators. The standard model of SHE 004, has mirror in cabin, vocal synthesizer, display in cabin, Autonomous rescue UPS and two-way telephone in the cabin, complying with legislation.
Unlike the other SHE-Elevator models, this accessible home lifts works through two timing belts. It has a load capacity of 400 kg. The minimum space required for installation increases to 1 550 x 1 650 mm.
Its low-consumption electrical-single-phase drive system allows it to be installed and used without increasing electrical power at home.
- Minimum shaft : 1.550 x 1.650 mm
Maximum dimensions: 1.000 x 1.200 mm*.
Maximum dimensions: 1.100 x 1.400 mm*.
- With automatic doors.
- Free-access door: 800/900 mm.
- Headroom in the lift car: 2,100 mm.
- Minimum clearance above the lift car: 2,700 mm.
- Minimum shaft pit: 200 mm.
*Check other measurements.
- Type of traction: single-phase electric 220v.
- Type of actuation: conveyor belt.
- Nominal load: 400 kg.
- Boardings: single (possibility of double).
- Maximum travel distance: 15m.
- Consumption: 1.5 kW.
- Landing doors: automatic.
- Lift car doors: automatic.
- Variable frequency.
- Autonomous rescue system, where the car doors open in the event of a power failure
- Two-way telephone.
- Parachute safety device powered by a speed limiter.
- Interlocking of landing doors and car doors.
- Emergency lighting in the case of power outages.
MAXIMUM TRAVEL DISTANCE
Home lift for small spaces
Electric home lift standard modelo
Home lift with automatic doors